Travel Insurance

Mgetta

I've never purchased travel insurance and would like to buy it for a 7 day cruise on the Conquest. Does anyone have suggestions on which company to use or if they are all equal? I've seen a price range of $68-$129 per person for a $500 cruise. Seems like a wide range.

I've never purchased travel insurance and would like to buy it for a 7 day cruise on the Conquest. Does anyone have suggestions on which company to use or if they are all equal? I've seen a price range of $68-$129 per person for a $500 cruise. Seems like a wide range.

go to www.insuremytrip.com there you could put in some information and you will get a selection of insurance that you could choose from depending on what you want. i used travelex, travelite.

Some insurance policies [secondary] pay only after nobody else will pay; others [primary] pay before others. I personally prefer TravelGuard. Others I know prefer Travelex. Whatever policy you choose, read the description of what the policy offers at the site noted above.

Policies [even within the same company] differ

go to www.insuremytrip.com there you could put in some information and you will get a selection of insurance that you could choose from depending on what you want. i used travelex, travelite.

That's a great website to get information about various insurance providers, coverage and rates. Thanks. Just wonder if anyone has had claims against any of these providers and what their results were?

Archived