Viking China including Tibet

cmthomas

We arrived home from this wonderful tour one week ago today and I am still trying to recover from the 12 hour time zone difference.

I have prepared a journal of the trip with photos that may be found at http://www.travelblog.org/Bloggers/cmthomas/ for any who may be interested. It is a much easier read if you first click on the "read from first entry" link.

In summary - great trip, perfect weather, no complaints! Viking does a fantastic job. I would not hesitate to travel with them again.

Clarence:)

We had neighbors on each side of our cabin and could not even hear a door close once we were inside.

As for the computer area, never saw anyone using it!

Thank you for the kind comments on my review. I tried to stay focused on the trip rather than the things that we saw. You can get that information anywhere.

You will have a whole different view of China when you return. It is nothing like most of what you read in the news. Great place to visit!

What an absolutely wonderful review. We are going on the 11th of October and I have to tell you I was excited before, now I'm exhilarated. Thank you

so much for all the helpful information. I hope I can remember it all. Again,

your review was the best.

Thank you for your kind words! You are in for a treat! All of the guides are good but I hope that you get Ping. She is one of the more senior guides and knows how to get things done and bonds well with her group.

Are you heading for Tibet? If so, write to me privately as I may have some other helpful info for you re the altitude. You can emil me thru Travelblog.

Clarence,

I am very derelict in posting my response and thanks to you for your fabulous review! I have visited your blog several times since you posted it and it is truly an amazing and comprehensive review! So, thank you so much for sharing with us! As someone else already mentioned.. it's as if we've been there already and our trip is still five months off !

:) :)

Joyce

Archived