ATV Tours Funtastic

koss78b2

Anyone here do the ATV tours with Funtastic, was it good way to see the island.Also i ask what time does this trip usually go? as i would prefer to get going first thing in morning and take rest of day for beach. What did you think of the 2 hours you got?

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, we did the ATV tour in Grand Turk.

It was great fun & we would do it again!

We went to some off the beaten trail places as well as the lighthouse.

I believe we went in the morning, nearly 1st thing.

Enjoy!

How much did this ATV tour cost? Did you book through the Cruise Ship or through their website?

• 3 weeks later...
How much did this ATV tour cost? Did you book through the Cruise Ship or through their website?

This tour costed $100/pp through Carnival & it was well worth it!

If you can book for less through them, do it; you might invoke the Shore Excursion Price Guarantee and get some OBC too.

Edited by silvercrikhix

you should be ok with shorts, as the promotion photo shows people in shorts. i ridden ATVS before. in shorts you will feel a bit heat from the exhaust from engine at times, but not too bad

will be hot in grand turk, plus with stops . so more less at own rest. i do recommend wearing shoes though, vs flip flops.

you should be ok with shorts, as the promotion photo shows people in shorts. i ridden ATVS before. in shorts you will feel a bit heat from the exhaust from engine at times, but not too bad

will be hot in grand turk, plus with stops . so more less at own rest. i do recommend wearing shoes though, vs flip flops.

Thanks for such a quick reply! I noticed the woman in the promotion wearing shorts too which is why I asked, and from what I am reading it is hot there so wearing pants might be a bit much. I suppose we could always throw a pair in our backpack just in case. Thanks also for the tip about no flip flops......I will have to let my daughter know as I am sure she would wear them otherwise.

Yes we liked it the first time but that was our very first cruise with our 4 kids. I think it was in 2005. A lot of green in the atrium and not as subdued as other cruise lines but a lot of fun. This is our 8th cruise I think and the 4th time with carnival. We have never had a cruise we didn't like!;) Nice that you are doing a back to back....something we haven't done yet.

nice. this be my first time with carnival . i did NCL last year on the new Getaway. loved it, so i am out to try all cruise lines

once did a cruise with Louis Cruises as well.

I have heard many good things with Carnival, i know its more value for money, so simpler , but should be ok

i am cruising solo with a balcony, i heard both cruise will have a Halloween theme as well on first days

nice. this be my first time with carnival . i did NCL last year on the new Getaway. loved it, so i am out to try all cruise lines

once did a cruise with Louis Cruises as well.

I have heard many good things with Carnival, i know its more value for money, so simpler , but should be ok

i am cruising solo with a balcony, i heard both cruise will have a Halloween theme as well on first days

Haven't tried NCL, but have 2 Princess and 2 RCL. Haven't heard of "Louis" unfortunately. With our exchange rate Carnival is definitely the way to go.

• 3 weeks later...