Help Me Choose Days Inn or Inn at Waterpark

cbtengwife

I booked Days Inn & Suites Galveston Seawall several months ago at a great military rate. I occasionally check rates for it and other hotels in Galveston to see if rates have gone down any. Yesterday I found that the Inn at Waterpark had dropped its rates considerably and will be about $30 less for the stay. Help me decide, stay at Days Inn or swap to Inn at Waterpark.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I have stayed at Inn at the Waterpark several times and have always been happy with it. It isn't the Ritz so don't expect anything special, but it was always fine for me.

The rate for Days Inn was cheaper for my next cruise in June so we are giving it a shot, but for you $30 is three-ish drinks on board, I would take the drinks...

We are staying at Days Inn & Suites. A couple of things that helped make our decision was price, reviews and the fact that it is a newer hotel.

We are driving to the port and needed a place to leave our vehicle for the week.

We will also be using their port shuttle service which is $30 for 2 people for both departure and pick up return back to the hotel.

We will be posting a review when we return on both this hotel and the cruise....:)