say it ain't so - no fridge in cabin on Triumph?

tango55

Yes no frig on the Triumph and no nightstands on the Sunshine..Dennis

Just off the Sunshine and was glad to find out ahead of time that there were no fridges. (We took a cooler).

Our nightstand on Sunshine was under the desk and we moved it over to the bedside. Thought it a bit odd; but guessed it was because of the type cabin? (Pull down bed)

Easy fix.

I guess we bring our cooler back on the Triumph?

Thanks for the heads up!

same thing on the victory, I found out.

Triumph and Victory are sister ships I believe.

I have grown accustomed to having them on Conquest class ships. I will survive on the Victory, but I also hope that I get a good room steward who will give me an ice bucket with ice in it, on the evening turn down service (if in fact Carnival still gives that service), will see how it goes next month. Either way, I know I will survive without a fridge for 5 days this time.

In the case that someone needs one for medicines/insulin etc; let Carnival know about the need and they will provide.

Sunshine: We left a sticky note on our cooler day 1 that said simply "Ice please"...and it was always full. We did slip her a little extra end of trip for seeing to our needs.

I DID see another steward pulling a rolling cooler down the hall and filling it for another cabin...thought that was pretty amazing considering how busy they were.

We had turndown service every night and a towel animal. No chocolates; but we don't eat them anyway.

Service was excellent.

I surely hope that Triumph staff is as accommodating as they were on the Sunshine! On her 10/24 for 11 days.