Goff's Caye or city tour?

lasvegascruising

I found two tour companies that sound promising. Exotic Eco Adventures for a tour to Goff's Caye(4 hour tour from tourism village $40 per adult) and Splash Wave for a city tour($30 per adult). I sure think these are great values but want to hear from fellow cruisers if they have experienced either. Anyone??

I've used Exotic Tours before and that price is unbeatable for their tour of Goff's Caye. Other companies have it for fifty us dollars. As per the tour of Belize city i'd say 30 is a bit too much , i've done it for as little as 20 dollars through other companies at the port.

blueasthesea,

Thanks for the information. Did you enjoy Goff's Caye? I've looked at pictures online and some look so beautiful and others look like so, so many people all around. Since this is my first time ever to Belize, would this be a good first time excursion(I do love swimming in the ocean and snorkling)?

blueasthesea,

Thanks for the information. Did you enjoy Goff's Caye? I've looked at pictures online and some look so beautiful and others look like so, so many people all around. Since this is my first time ever to Belize, would this be a good first time excursion(I do love swimming in the ocean and snorkling)?

I had tons of fun on the beach. Depending on your stay -if you decide to catch the last boat back to the Port area, the crowd will be gone by then and you'll have about an hour to 90 minutes of beach time with very little people, that's what we did. I recommend taking this excursion, you get to do both swimming and snorkeling and the water is crystal clear with lots of fishes. :)