12/20/15 Breakaway availability as of today

CPCruisers

We are booked on the 12/20/15 Breakaway and I was just checking availability and current price on both NCL website and a few other online booking sites and it looks like this sailing is no longer available? NCL site does not even list this sailing and one of the other sites says no cabins available? Can this be true?

As per customer service, they have now combined the New York, Bahamas,Florida, and Bermuda cruise into a 14 day cruise.

Like you I'm booked on a 7 day cruise in October, and when I check availabilty as of today,my cruise is now 1/2 of a 14 day cruise.

I guess NCL is now promoting a 14 day cruise for the remainder of staterooms avaialble.

The 12/20 cruise was surrounded by cruise on 12/13 and 12/27 with the same Bahamas/Florida itinerary - wouldn't make sense for the 12/20 BA cruise to be part of a 14 day cruise. Thinking this is just an glitch - as all the 7 nt 2015 Bahamas/Florida cruises on BA just poof - disappeared from the booking pages. I would wait a day or two and check again.