Regal Princess--Princess Patter- Please Post

likestorelax

I believe the Regal is about to start their Caribbean voyages. I would love if someone would post some of the Patters for the Caribbean trips. I am interested in entertainment, MUTS, games etc. We are sailing in Nov 3. and cannot wait. We love to imagine how we will spend our days-usually we never do what we plan-just live in the moment. But I feel anticipation if almost as good as the vacation itself. Happy Cruising everyone!

Nope...you'll have to use your imagination!

The Regal Princess is sailing up North the next 3 Saturdays and leaves NYC on October 24th sailing 10 days to the Caribbean and docking for the first time in Fort Lauderdale on the 3rd...when you....and I!...will be taking the only 5 night sailing...before they settle into their Caribbean routine. Alas..There won't be a patter to reflect our November 3rd sailing.

HLR

I found some Princess Patters for the Regal Princess from last November (2014) that someone created a link for.

It's not the most current but it's is better than nothing.

Link is blocked so you have to go to: princessonly dot com slash RegalPatters (Substituting the dot and the slash for the characters)

Edited by cubfan63

thanks for the info. Will see you on board-cool cruiser. Yes I will use my imagination--So far I anticipate a beautiful sunny warm day for sail away. I foresee that Princess Cays will still be there post hurricane. All my favorite movies will show on MUTS. They will have an outstanding comedian perform. I will eat my fill of princess pizza too. See ya next month!