Our First Interior

I have been on many inside cabins. I find it too bright in the cabin when i want to sleep with the tv on.

I used to leave the bathroom door ajar to have enough light to find my way around if my cabinmate is sleeping. I have recently found leaving the door closed with the light on in the bathroom is all that is needed.

As far as the temperature, I sometimes find even when put to the coolest the cabin is too warm. When this is the case they can send a maintenance worker to adjust the settings.

I find the inside cabins cozy, and more so if sailing solo.

Our first two cruises were to Alaska and we had balcony cabins. Then when we started going to the Caribbean, we realized that we never spent any time in the room except to sleep and shower, so we went for the inside cabins. I really like inside cabins for the same reasons that people posted above. I really think the only time we will ever want a balcony again would be for Alaska, Hawaii, Panama Canal or my dream cruise, South America. Oh, and I have never felt claustrophobic on one. Like someone else said, enjoy the $$$ you are saving by booking an inside.