Yahoo !! Just booked my nearly back to back

IrishBoy

Ha Ha, I have just booked and paid for a nearly back to back, We are going out on the Victory EC 16 Oct and then after returning on the 23rd we will spend a day in Miami (Victory was sold out for WC) and out on the Imagination WC on the 24th...not bad for a first time cruiser eh ? I suppose I wil have to trawl the boards now for all the information on the Imagination as I did with the Victory. heres hoping for the upgrade fairy at present booked on the imagination Riviera deck Cat 6a Oceanview. Any observations gratefully received.

Gerrry :D

Dublin

And a newbie too? Wow, you did a great job of booking and working it all out! I am so proud! So you will just be back one day from your cruise on the Victory and a night and the next morning board the Imagination? Sounds like you worked it all out. Just make sure to make hotel arrangements for the 23rd. But that looks like all you have left to do.

Your a first time cruiser and booked b2b, I am curious why other than the obvious? What if by chance, you get on the Victory and hate your experience and still have to do the Imagination? (People please don't respond to this- I sent my in-laws on a 3 nighter Sovereign of the Seas first time cruisers and they hated it and said they would never cruise again???? So it happens, rarely but it happens! Some people just aren't cruisers!) I guess it is good you booked Carnival so if you need to get off, you can get some kind of refund.

Have fun and please post how you enjoyed your first 2 cruises and your first b2b.

Cruizinrican:)

The logic of booking back to back was simple, if two thirty somethings cant enjoy a cruise with a good upgraded cabin (Spa deck Cat 6e) lots of food thrown in, entertainment , on a moving hotel on which you can wake up at a different place daily then we could enjoy nothing !!. Honestly though we did think about this but as the boats were filling up so fast we reckoned if we really liked it and missed out by delaying things then we would be really miserable. Just sourcing a hotel for the 23rd in Miami at the moment.

Gerry:D

Dublin

Ireland

I think you are better off doing the B2B on two different ships anyway. That way you won't be seeing the same shows, hearing the same jokes, and having exactly the same menu for the whole two weeks (although the menu's don't vary very much from ship to ship). Enjoy!!! :)

We booked the Wyndam Summerfield Suites at the airport for our night before the Zenith cruise. It costs us $124 for the 3 of us.

Have a great time and be sure to tell us all about it when you get back.

PS- I meet a family from Ireland on our VOS cruie, they were great people. What a small world!

Cruizinrican:)

Archived