Mystic Man Tours-Cruise Eco Tour

Peachy59

We've done the daysail twice with Mystic Man and had a wonderful time both times. We sailed (well, motored) down the island, spotting whales and dolphins, all the way down to the Pitons, then leisurely back up the coast. I believe we had two snorkel stops, and also pulled in at a couple of places (one where "Dr. Doolittle" was filmed). There is a stop in Soufriere to pick up lunches, which were delicious and substantial, and everyone got off there to pay. The crew was polite and so proud to show off their beautiful island, and delicious rum punch was served throughout.

We will be back in St. Lucia this December and will probably go out with them again.

Thank you lacruiser!

I've contacted them and it seems they need a minimum of 10 and there are only 2 of us. Hoping they get more so we can go. If anyone else is interested the date is December 2nd. :D

We went with Mystic Man a couple of years ago & had a wonderful day. I posted about it on our roll call & found others that wanted to join us to meet the minimum.