Liberty -- Boarding Time

lovingCCL

Good afternoon. I am anxiously awaiting my southern Caribbean cruise on November 1st and I noticed something on my boarding pass today. My boarding says that boarding time is 2:30 to 8. Is this really the earliest you can get on the ship?

Is this Cruise out of San Juan? I was on that Cruise last week. It is an AMAZING Cruise!!!

We boarded around 12:30. I also saw the 2:30-8 time frame when i was planning my trip. 2:30 must be a suggestion. We had no issues around 12:30 and it was very easy to get through. There were many people already on board when we got on board, which makes me think people boarded earlier than Noon.

Enjoy!!!

Is this Cruise out of San Juan? I was on that Cruise last week. It is an AMAZING Cruise!!!

We boarded around 12:30. I also saw the 2:30-8 time frame when i was planning my trip. 2:30 must be a suggestion. We had no issues around 12:30 and it was very easy to get through. There were many people already on board when we got on board, which makes me think people boarded earlier than Noon.

Enjoy!!!

It is the cruise out of San Juan. I am so excited to go! Thanks for the info.

Good afternoon. I am anxiously awaiting my southern Caribbean cruise on November 1st and I noticed something on my boarding pass today. My boarding says that boarding time is 2:30 to 8. Is this really the earliest you can get on the ship?

I was just looking at the Faster to the Fun 'excursion' for the same sailing. It states 12-1 as the excursion time (boarding time). Also the price for FTTF has dropped to 49.95 for the sailing - if you had purchased it at 59.95, call Carnival to see if you can get a credit. Hope to see you on board!

Hi lovingCCL!

We took that cruise route in April 2015 and they let us board at 11:00am. My husband and I had a suite and my kids had FTTF. We all boarded at the same time and our rooms where ready within 30 minutes of boarding. We were supposed to cruise on the Valor but they did a re-route of the ships around 2 months after I booked. No problem, it was still fun.

The crew on that ship are the best. It was my husband's first cruise and he wanted to book another as soon as we got home. I waited a bit, now we're booked on Carnival Vista in April 2017. We have a bit of time, but that's okay, something to look forward to.

Have a wonderful trip!:)

Edited by Purple Rooster