Carnival transfer to Houston Hobby

Sdfun111

Hi,

We (two of us) have a flight out of Hobby at 12:40 p.m. We are scheduled to arrive in Galveston on a Sunday at 8:00 a.m. and we have already book the Faster to Fun so we should be among the first to disembark. I guess I have a couple of questions.

From those with experience, 1.) should we have a problem (barring any unforeseen circumstances) making our flight? 2.) Should we use Carnival's transfer or private service such as Galveston Express?

Thank you

Well I'll let somebody who's had experience with this port chime in with an answer to your specific question. I don't mean to worry you, but one thing to be aware of is the heavy rain and flooding they're predicting for this weekend. That could cause delays at disembarking and getting to Houston.

I'm sympathetic to your (possible) plight as I have the problem going the other way, ie flying into Houston on Saturday and going to the cruise port.

Good luck!

EDIT TO ADD: Under normal circumstances, Mapquest shows the drive time from the port to Hobby as 44 minutes.

Edited by ghjcmo

Oh my bad. I now see you said "a" Sunday, not "this" Sunday. I've had tunnel vision because of my plight and I just glossed over that. Sorry.

I haven't used "Faster to the Fun" so I don't know how early they'll get you off the ship, as I said just keep in mind you have about a 45 minute drive from port to airport.

Safe travels.