Cave-tubing.com is the best!!

fishoutofwater

Just got back from our Miracle cruise. We went on the cave tubing with Yhony at cave-tubing.com. That was one of the best trips we have ever taken. After a few email to him, we decided to book our cave tubing trip with him. They were GREAT!! Met us exactly where they said made us feel very comfortable, even on the bumpy ride out. Keep the kids laughing all along the trip. When we got there the 15 people in our group took the walk up, not very far and it is a easy walk. Junior one of the guides talked about the wildlife in the area and gave us information as we walked, which made the walk not seem so far. When we got to the water we had the choice to jump in or just walk in. The rest of the family jumped, I just stepped in. We got to do the extra cave which was nice. Then we came across the other tour groups. WHAT A MESS!! They were just put in and let go. So for a few minutes till we could get past them yelling for other people and trying to figure out where they were suppose to be, it was crazy. Our groups were hooked up like a chain so we never lost anyone or no one ever fell behind. Never bumped our butts, they would always yell BUTTS UP! We got back to the doc area with extra time to shop.

When we go back to Belize we will do this tubing trip again and it will be with cave-tubing.com.

Hey, my family was on the same tour with yours!! My kids loved it, they are still yelling "never fear cave-tubing.com is here"!!

If anyone is wondering..save your money and use a local tour group instead of the ships. You get a longer tour, we had one guide for every 5 people vs. the ships 1 guide for about 50 people, and we made it back to the port before the ships bus did. But the main reason I would recommend cave-tubing.com is that Yhoni, junior, and timmy truely enjoyed what they were doing and strived to make sure all of us did so to!!!

After reading several posts about them, I'm definitely going to book cave-tubing.com for our Miracle cruise during President's Week. Have heard nothing but good things about them. Do you think it's too soon to book now? Guess it can't hurt, especiall since it's President's Week and usually a busy vacation time. Thank you all for your reviews . . . :)

After reading several posts about them, I'm definitely going to book cave-tubing.com for our Miracle cruise during President's Week. Have heard nothing but good things about them. Do you think it's too soon to book now? Guess it can't hurt, especiall since it's President's Week and usually a busy vacation time. Thank you all for your reviews . . . :)

It's never too soon!! I have already booked with them and my cruise isn't until mid-April! In my confirmation e-mail they asked that you e-mail them one month before your trip if you have any changes. Enjoy your cruise! :)

I agree with you guys ... in-laws, wife and I tubed with them Sep27 off the Glory and we loooooved it.

To make long story short ... I posted my full comment here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=4833514&postcount=2

I told Yhony I would rave about his excursion and crew ... its the least I can do after such an awesome time.

Rob in FL

It's never too soon!! I have already booked with them and my cruise isn't until mid-April! In my confirmation e-mail they asked that you e-mail them one month before your trip if you have any changes. Enjoy your cruise! :)

I went ahead and booked last week. You enjoy your cruise too!!!

Archived