Drinks Onboard Carnival Splendor

ApoJacks

My wife and I just booked a cruise for us and for my parents to celebrate my Dads 69th birthday next November. We have never been on Carnival before, but we have been on Royal Caribbean. While we enjoyed the RCI experience, we just thought that the value wasn't worth what we thought it was going to be. We want to make this a truly memorable trip for my mom and dad without breaking our bank and their bank.

My wife and I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but my mom and dad do. We're trying to figure out what prices are onboard as we can't seem to find any information online.

My wife and I just booked a cruise for us and for my parents to celebrate my Dads 69th birthday next November. We have never been on Carnival before, but we have been on Royal Caribbean. While we enjoyed the RCI experience, we just thought that the value wasn't worth what we thought it was going to be. We want to make this a truly memorable trip for my mom and dad without breaking our bank and their bank.

My wife and I don't drink alcoholic beverages, but my mom and dad do. We're trying to figure out what prices are onboard as we can't seem to find any information online.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Carnival+bar+prices

Sailed Splendor this past August, and loved it. Good ship and great crew, you might be going after dry dock too so you'll reap the benefits of all the new upgrades. Anyways here's a rough pricing chart

Beers - $6

Cocktails - $8

Frozen Cocktails - $10

Wine - $8-12

As usual Water, Juice, and Ice Tea are included in your cruise fare. Soda's are $1.50 a can. If your parents are big drinkers maybe look into the Cheers Package for them, it is $57 a day per person (includes tip) and gets each person a max of 15 alcoholic drinks and unlimited sodas.

Also, don't forget - each adult may bring one bottle of wine or champagne upon embarkation. So if your parents enjoy a glass of wine, they could each bring on a bottle - and you and your spouse could do the same, even if you don't drink it, your parents could enjoy it.

You can carry a glass of wine with you into the dining room when you go for dinner and there is no fee. You can also bring the bottle of wine to the dining room, but they will charge a corkage fee if you do that.

Edited by Florings