Inside cabin on riviera

oldpharmguy

Has anyone ever sailed on the Riviera and been in an inside cabin. Would like to hear comments, pro & con. We have previously been in a veranda category B3. I know the size difference, but am looking for any other comments. Thanks for the replies.

Has anyone ever sailed on the Riviera and been in an inside cabin. Would like to hear comments, pro & con. We have previously been in a veranda category B3. I know the size difference, but am looking for any other comments. Thanks for the replies.
I have been in an inside on sister ship Marina, so I think identical. Yes, smaller and obviously no ocean view, but quality furnishings and well laid out EXCEPT the shower was IMO extremely poorly designed. It was a trapazoid with one end a couple of feet wide and the other end maybe a little over a foot wide, and would have been okay if the shower head was on the narrow end allowing you to stand in the wide end, BUT the shower head was on the side wall; if you wanted to face the shower there was less than two feet to the shower door. I was tempted to just leave the door open and let it spray into the bathroom where you would actually have room to lather up. I have used "yacht showers" which are notoriously small, so I lived with it, but it bugged me that this shower had adequate interior room negated by very poor placement of the shower head:mad:

Thom