Amber Cove snorkel excursions?

sckal

We'll be there in early December, still haven't seen any reviews of these in the Amber Cove forums so I thought I'd check here. If anyone's done either the 2 stop Catamaran snorkel or power snorkel excursions, I'd love to hear how the snorkeling is and how long you had to actually snorkel. Because it's so new, even the shore excursion dept at HAL couldn't provide me any info.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there i did the power snorkel with Carnival here. They used the company Wild Play Adventure. Here is my review "Did this trip as a Power Snorkel excursion in November 2015. As part of trip with Carnival Cruise lines on the Carnival Victory. We were in port of Amber Cove in Dominican Republic. An amazing outfitter company very good service. I left the ship and met the representative right away. There ended up being three of us on those snorkel trip. We boarded this van with our guide and headed for 30 minute drive to the town of Sosua to Sosua Beach. The drive was very nice, passing through the main city of Porta Plata. Quite interesting. We had a nice guide on that part. Once arriving to Sosua we are joined with the actual boat crew of Wild Play Adventures. We board this boat and they took us to about 3 places to snorkel. So amazing, the water felt like sauna water. So many schools of fish to be seen and the corals were in great shape. Now this was power snorkeling using this small electric engines. That was the highlight. They zip you around the water like crazy and you feel like an underwater submarine. On board the boat we were served fresh fruit and pop. So Amazing. Then after it was all done, we were driven back to the port in 1st class fashion. So amazing. Overall the service of this company was great. Mind binding amazing. The transport was 1st class. Overall the experience amazing. I highly recommend the Power Snorkel for anyone out of Amber Cove."

Yes i recommend that one.