OBC from Big Better Best

Sandy1975

I just did the online checking and I thought I would be able to see the Celebrity OBC from the Better pricing. I see the Bev Package but not OBC.

Is this normal or should I call and inquire why is not listed in the ticket booklet?

Thanks

Thanks. I never print it out either but I was just looking at it and noticed that it wasn't mentioned. I always bring copies of my invoice and xpass.

After looking further it appears that it never shows up in the booklet.

Sandy1975,

I received the following helpful reply from Beanb41 to a similar questiion I raised on a different thread.

"When you first arrive in your cabin you should find a slip of paper with the amounts of OBC you have. If you have 3 different lots of OBC you should have 3 slips of paper. You can check it online on your TV after a couple of days. IT generally takes that long to get everything transposed. You can have two types of OBC. Refundable and non refundable. Non refundable is that provided by the Cruise line, refundable is that you have paid yourself or had gifted to you. Non refundable OBC is used up first. If you have refundable OBC left at the end of the cruise you can take it as cash or credited to your nominated credit card.

Generally you wont be advised of your OBC until you actually get on board. It would pay to keep copies of any OBC promised by the cruise line or paid by someone else. Mistakes sometimes occur but are generally quickly rectified".

NAGooner