Freestyle time & Late Night Fun Zone at kids club???

ocwine04

Does anyone know how often they typically have Freestyle time at the kids club (where kids at different ages can play together)?

Are they usually at a specific time? Do they post the times at the beginning of the week?

Also, does anyone know if they merge the 5-12 ages at the Late Night Fun Zone? Sounds like they typically just put in a movie or something.

I have a 5 yr old (and an 8 year old) and we are travelling with 4 other kids (who are like family, she knows them all very well) all 6-9, so she is the ONLY one left out of the group, so I am hoping to maximize the times when she can merge with the other kids. She will be 5 mos away from turning 6 so I know she will be fine playing with the older kids, it's just I know there are the rules for the traditional Splash Academy programs.

TIA for all your help and experience!!

While on the Getaway this past June they offered "Freestyle Free Play" for an hour in the morning prior to regular activities, from 2-3 pm, and on port days only, an additional time of 6-7 pm. Not really much, just an hour at a time from what I could tell. Hope this might answer what you possibly can expect on your sailing. BTW, this was the 3-5 year old schedule, so perhaps it changes with the older age groups, don't really know

Unless there are a lot of kids signed up, the (paid) after hours kids club will be a merged group. My experience has been that they play a movie. The younger kids are given an area to sleep in, while the older kids watch the movie. Not sure if this is fleet wide?

And, depending on the number of kids on board, the first hour of regular Splash Academy may be merged groups too. Just depends on the number of kids on board. Our summer sailing had a lot of kids and the kids were always separated by their age group.