AFT Cabin 1604-Serenade of the Seas?

tstank

We just booked the Serenade for the week of 2/25/06 to the Southern Caribbean and got an aft cabin 1604. Has anyone stayed there before? It appears there is more room to the balcony. Also, any suggestions on the trip at the diferent ports would be appreciated.

Booked Serenade 1604 for the repo from San Diego to Vancuover May, 2006 thru TA. While on board Rhapsody last week, I checked to see if there were other aft balconies avail on that sailing, so I could get the shipboard credit for booking onboard - and 1104 was avail! Got 1104, shipboard credit, and TA still got her booking! RCI even let me put on hold without another deposit. Couldn't have been easier.

So, I appreciate the recommendations for both of those cabins! WE are really looking forward to our QUIET large aft balcony next May! We had our first balcony on the Rhapsody this time, and it was small, but SO nice. Don't know that we can go back.....so we're going WAY back. The walk is good exercise, right?!? Thanks for the comments and recommendations.

tstank

We will be in 1604 Southern Caribbean on 1/21/06. Will let you know more about it when we return. Never had an aft before. Had a hump in Alaska and loved it, so now we will be able to compare the two. Can't wait!!!! Yogi

Archived