Pictures & thoughts Allure of the Seas!

Heni1805

Hello everyone,

a friend and I were on the 3-night sailing from Civitavecchia to Barcelona on board of Allure of the Seas.

I uploaded some pictures, which you can find here.

I just needed to reduce the size of the pictures a little bit to make them all fit, therefore the resolution is not really perfect, but I think it still works. ;-)

My thoughts on Allure:

Amazing ship!!!! And even better crew, except for the Guest Services desk.

I think there were a lot of things said about the amazing possibilities for entertainment, activities and dining. For dinner we did Chops Grille, Main Dining Room and Izumi Tepanyaki. The food in both speciality restaurants was fantastic, even though they shortened the menu in Chops Grille compared to my last trip with Royal. But it's still great.

We went to the Oceanaria Show and the Ice Games Show. In both shows the level and quality of performance by the athletes was really really high!

We only had one small issue that the pre-booked all-access tour was not confirmed and guest services just couldn't find a solution to make it work, so we missed the tour. :-(

But the rest was simply amazing and I was more than sad to leave the ship already after three nights! If you have any questions, I will be more than happy to answer them if I can. ;-)

Cheers from Germany

Hendrik

Edited by Heni1805

Awesome Pictures. I am now drooling.. cant wait to board this Friday!

Thanks for your review and I enjoyed the pictures! Can't wait for our cruise on the Allure this month!

I am glad you enjoyed the pictures. I wish you guys a fantastic trip on board Allure of the Seas!

Edited by Heni1805

Thank you so much for pictures of only the ship! I have been wanting to show some to my father before we leave on our cruise.

You're more than welcome! Enjoy your time on board. The ship is fantastic!

I love this ship! I don't get to cruise often but after having been on AOS once before with my parents for their anniversary I had to go again. This time I'll be sailing with my new husband! He was a Marine so he's been on ships before but there's a vast difference between a battleship and a cruise ship. I'm excited to show him all that AOS has to offer.

The first time I sailed was spectacular. The service was superb, accommodations were comfortable, food was wonderful, and the entertainment was spectacular! I'd have to say my favorite part was watching my father, a bonafide senior, try out the Flowrider. He was as giddy as a kid. Only injury he suffered was when he was so excited to get in line again he ran and slipped. Nothing major, just a bump on the head and he was ready to go again.

I also love that there is a zip line right on board! We did the zip line excursion in Jamaica before we did the one onboard but we could've saved ourselves the money because the ride onboard was just as nice and fun. The only difference is that it's shorter.

We had contemplated trying out Chef's Table or Chops but the food in the main dining was so delicious we didn't feel the need to go elsewhere.

I really loved taking advantage of the room service for breakfast. I like to start my day slow and calming so rather than jumping up, getting dressed, and fighting the crowds for the buffet, I had my breakfast delivered to my room at the same time every morning. No need for an alarm when a nice person knocks on your door and presents you with bacon, pastries, fresh fruit, and hot coffee. I'd take my coffee out on the balcony and watch the sunrise and just relax. Starting my day like that set me up for a wonderful afternoon and evening.

I really enjoyed the hot tubs in the evening. There are 7 if my memory serves me. That's plenty to find one with some people if you want to chat it up with strangers or find and empty one of you just want some quiet relaxing alone time. I went up almost every night to end my day the way I started it, relaxing, and there was never a time I couldn't find an empty hot tub all to myself.

I cannot wait to go again at the end of this month!