MSC Divina YC formal night alternative

Zoey1

We will be sailing for the first time on MSC this spring, we are use to other cruise lines where you can go to a speciality restaurant to avoid dressing up in formal nights,mis it the same in YC or other venues ?

We will be sailing for the first time on MSC this spring, we are use to other cruise lines where you can go to a speciality restaurant to avoid dressing up in formal nights,mis it the same in YC or other venues ?

From what I have seen, very few dress up anywhere on the ship, on our last trip we took trousers and smart shirts and fitted in well, if anything, better than most

We have sailed in the YC on the Divina and the Splendida. The dress in the YC restaurant ranged from a few tuxes to jeans and plaid shirts by a few guests. I wore a sport coat and dress pants every night and on formal nights I donned a tie. I thought more folks would dress up, but this attire placed me in the more formally dressed category when compared to other YC patrons. No one was asked to leave the YC restaurant even on formal nights due to dress. Therefore, if you arrive with a dress shirt and dress pants, you should be fine. If you want to error on the side of caution, throw a sport coat in your luggage and you will be in the best dressed category. For the most part, the woman were dressed better than the men, but that probably comes as no surprise.