Kids Floats - Yay or Nay

mmbrad02

We leave on our cruise in 17 days!! Yay! We are sailing on the Carnival Fascination with one stop being the Half Moon Cay. My daughter is a very tiny five year old who still uses Puddle Jumpers when swimming at home. Is this allowed on the ship... do people ever use them, would we really have a need to pack them? And then also for Half Moon Cay?

My kids are 5 & 7 and I bring their puddle jumpers to use in the pool and at the beach. My older one is a good swimmer and I still make her wear it in the ship pool. It just gets crowded and only takes a second for something to happen! But long story short yes they are allowed on ship. :)

Well, I'm not five, but . . .

DH and I always bring one (each) of the small inflatable rings when we travel to Half Moon Cay. We don't really want to spend the money for a raft when we might not use it for long. I pick up a few at the dollar store every summer so that I don't run out of stock.

When we get ready to leave the water for the last time, we find a kid to pass them off to. :p

We leave on our cruise in 17 days!! Yay! We are sailing on the Carnival Fascination with one stop being the Half Moon Cay. My daughter is a very tiny five year old who still uses Puddle Jumpers when swimming at home. Is this allowed on the ship... do people ever use them, would we really have a need to pack them? And then also for Half Moon Cay?

Yay