Steakhouse Reservations

E&B

We're new to Carnival, but not new to cruising. I want to make a Steakhouse reservation for our 08/06/16 Magic cruise. On RCCL it can be made and paid for online in advance. I see a link to Steakhouse Reservations in my cruise booking, but it just takes me to a page with info on Bottomless Bubbles. Ive seen people talking here about emailing for a reservation, but because I saw that link I thought maybe I could do it online for my cruise. I guess not. So, I'm sure I can search and find details on how to email, but is it too early to do it now? Also, can it be paid for in advance or does it have to be paid for while on board?

Go to manage my booking and scroll down. On the bottom right you should see "Specialty Dining Reservations". Click on "Steakhouse" and this will take you to the reservation form.

You pay for the steakhouse on your S&S card after your meal.

Go to manage my booking and scroll down. On the bottom right you should see "Specialty Dining Reservations". Click on "Steakhouse" and this will take you to the reservation form.

You pay for the steakhouse on your S&S card after your meal.

and just to add to this, I think it is way to early to make your reservation, one or two months before is plenty of time. No pre pay.

We've already made our reservation for our June sailing as the second poster indicated. But unlike what we have done with Royal Caribbean in the past, no pre-pay option with Carnival unless someone knows of a trick to do so that I do not!

and just to add to this, I think it is way to early to make your reservation, one or two months before is plenty of time. No pre pay.

Never too early if you know for sure when you want to go. We often book ours with our cruise because we always go the first night as a ritual.