booking hotel and shuttle via NCL

hlb76

Ive read on the departure boards that when leaving from Houston its almost just as easy to book your arrangements through NCL. Has anyone done this? Which hotel do they use when flying into IAH? Cost of this? I hate shared shuttles but for the right price I am willing to deal with the inconvenience of this. Otherwise we seem to be looking at $100ish for a cab :( but it would be more convenient b far.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Give the NCL 800# a call to find out about the hotel and price. Usually, the NCL price is quite a bit higher for the hotel than if you booked directly and their bus transportation is pretty pricey too. We have done it several times because it is convenient, but it is not a "deal" by any means.

Ive read on the departure boards that when leaving from Houston its almost just as easy to book your arrangements through NCL. Has anyone done this? Which hotel do they use when flying into IAH? Cost of this? I hate shared shuttles but for the right price I am willing to deal with the inconvenience of this. Otherwise we seem to be looking at $100ish for a cab :( but it would be more convenient b far.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

For Houston IAH the cost of the NCL shuttle is $50 per person and the Hotel that they use is the Sheraton it cost $100 per person which includes the shuttle.

For the same cost you can take a taxi over the shuttle and book a Airport area hotel that has a airport shuttle and costs less and includes breakfast.

This is what I am doing.....on the way back I'm booking the NCL tour that takes you around the area at $51 and it drops us at the airport. I fly out the next day so again will be finding an Airport area hotel with a shuttle and breakfast.