Balcony help

jennraycruise

I am cruising on the Victory in January. My sister in law and her friend have the balcony room next to us. Is it possible to open up the partition between the two baclonys to have one big balcony? I have cruised several times but this is my first balcony trip. We are on Empress Deck if it makes any difference.

Make sure if/when you go to guest services to ask to have the divider opened (if it can be) to take your SIL with you. On one of our last cruises, we left the stateroom and noticed our next door neighbor arguing heatedly with our room steward. We just walked by and kept going figuring it was none of our business. Later the room steward let us know that what they were arguing over is that this guest next door wanted the divider opened between our rooms. We didn't know him. The room steward said they won't open it without permission from both staterooms.

I guess the man felt that this was ruining his cruise and he wanted compensation. SMH