Disney Wonder Christmas Decorations

bschwab

Yes. They are up. I was on the Panama cruise on Wonder which arrived in Galveston on November 6th. On the day (before I got off the ship) they had removed the Halloween decorations and fitted the christmas decoration. The gingerbread house was unveiled a couple of night before the end of the cruise. Say Hi to Peter (I must remember to send him the pictures he asked for) and Anthony. Enjoy the cruise.

The holiday decorations are completed well before Thanksgiving...so no worries, you'll have a decorated ship. The terminal at Port Canaveral and Castaway Cay will also be decorated...I don't know what will be done in Galveston as DCL doesn't have unlimited use of that facility.

When do they take down the Christmas Decor? We're sailing December 28 and I feel pretty sure it'll all still be up, but wanted to double check.

It will come down at the very end of the New Year's cruise. If you board on Jan 3 or 5, it will be all gone. On Dec. 28, you'll have full decor.