Live Bands on the Regal

volmoma

Are there any live bands that play 70's 80's music at night?? This is our first time cruising with Princess. I've read that there is a string quartet, Dj playing music and deck parties also with a Dj. My DH and I like to sit and listen to live bands play after dinner. We leave in a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance!

Are there any live bands that play 70's 80's music at night?? This is our first time cruising with Princess. I've read that there is a string quartet, Dj playing music and deck parties also with a Dj. My DH and I like to sit and listen to live bands play after dinner. We leave in a couple of weeks. Thanks in advance!

Yes there are several live bands and one in particular often focuses on 70's and 80's music. I just spent 15 days on the Regal and for the life of me, I can't remember any of the names of the bands. But, the music was great, lots of dancing and a great party feeling in the Piazza. You're going to love it!

Maureen

Yes there are several live bands and one in particular often focuses on 70's and 80's music. I just spent 15 days on the Regal and for the life of me, I can't remember any of the names of the bands. But, the music was great, lots of dancing and a great party feeling in the Piazza. You're going to love it!

Maureen

Thank you sooooooo much! We cruised to Hawaii for our 40th anniversary, Music Unlimited was the band we listened to nightly. They were AWSOME. We're cruising with them again in January. Makes me feel better, my DH will be happy that there's a band he can listen to on the Regal. [emoji41]

We were on the Regal 10/24-11/3 and the band was fantastic! They were called Rhapsody and were from Barbados. They played in the piazza, at the Captain's party and on the pool deck. Enjoy

I was on that cruise, too. Had a great time! Hope you did too. Have you booked for next year yet? I did last week.

Maureen