Golden Excursions in St Thmoas

htmlll

I am having a hard time picking which excursion to pick on the Golden Spet 12th in St Thomas. My choices are

1. Champagne Catamaran Sailway to St John

2. St Thomas Sailboat & Snorkel

3. New Waves Castaway Snorkel

4. New Waves/St John Expedition

If someone has any experience with one of these excursion will you please give me you opinion of the excursion.

Thank You

We did the New Waves Castaway Snorkel last week in St. Thomas. My family enjoyed it very much. The boat ride to the first snorkeling area was about 20-30 minutes. The guide advised us we would be looking for stingrays!

Sure enough, about 10 minutes before we were to leave, a stingray showed up! My son was the first to spot it. In addition to the stingray we saw many different and colorful fish life.

After that we were off to the second cove to see different types of coral.

They served punch and snacks.

Having never snorkeled before, I don't have anything to compare it to, however we feel it was well worth it.

We took a sunset Catamaran cruise in St. Martin 3 years ago. That was beautiful. But we spent the week in a condo, and that was the only boat ride we took. Being that we were on a cruise this time, we wanted to do something different for our excursion.

Have a great time!

Archived