Ideas for Belize?

Sun and Fun

We are sailing on the Legend of the Seas in January with 10 adults and 13 children between the ages of 1 and 9 (most 3-6 years of age). What are some suggestions for shore excursions in Belize? We are comfortable planning excursions on our own and not going with the organized ones from the ship. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks! I checked out one cave tubing site and the minimum age was 8 years old. I think only 1 or 2 of the children in our group would be old enough. The Belize Zoo is a good idea. A few of the adults in our groups snorkel/scuba dive. I would love the cave tubing - I wonder if there are "young children friendly" tours...

We just got back from Belize and we did the cave tubing. We went with cave-tubing.com. They will allow small children, not sure how young. But with my kids they were great! I really don't think I would go out on my own. We did and quickly rushed back to the port. Husband is a police officer and he didn't even feel safe!

THANK YOU!!!:) For such GREAT information!!! NOW I have a plan for Belize, we can go to the Zoo AND the beach!! The best of BOTH world's!!!:D

I have made my reservation already...... I like to have EVERYTHING planned as best as I can ahead of time.........

Suesan:) :) :)

Archived