Wireless Internet

jessdonna

Does anyone know if the triumph has wireless internet that can be accessed through your cabin
it doesn't
or do you need to go to the internet area ?
yes.
Need to keep in touch with the kids
Sorry to hear that. :p

Unfortunately, Carnival's Wireless access is limited to the area near their Internet Cafe. I'm including a link to Carnival's FAQ on Wireless. You should note that their information is somewhat dated (they refer as 802.11b as the industry standard), but the prices are correct.

Carnival link:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

Also, don't let the anti-computer zealots ruffle your feathers. If you want to take a laptop with you on vacation for e-mail or whatever else, do it. After all, it's your vacation to take as you see fit.

Unfortunately, Carnival's Wireless access is limited to the area near their Internet Cafe. I'm including a link to Carnival's FAQ on Wireless. You should note that their information is somewhat dated (they refer as 802.11b as the industry standard), but the prices are correct.

Carnival link:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Internet_Cafes.aspx

Also, don't let the anti-computer zealots ruffle your feathers. If you want to take a laptop with you on vacation for e-mail or whatever else, do it. After all, it's your vacation to take as you see fit.

Thanks for the information. I guess I should have checked there first. Good way to keep track of the kids seeing that we will be using laptop to download pics anyway.

Archived