Solo cruise review on Royal Caribbean

gapearl

I'm just now remembering to post this here! I took a solo cruise on the Mariner of the Seas from Singapore back in October and finished the review a couple of weeks ago. It was a great 2 week trip and I did all kinds of fun, adventerous things. Hopefully this will show those of you nervous about sailing solo that you can have a good time on your own. This was my 7th solo cruise and I have some other solo reviews on Carnival in my signature. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2278154

I'm gonna go over there and check it out now! I took a solo cruise about 2 1/2 years ago on Norwegian and am going on another with Norwegian again next year. After my solo cruise in 2013, I flew to Singapore by myself for about 2 1/2 weeks. I really enjoyed my time in the country!

I look forward to reading your review.

Wow! I just looked at this and I was blown away. Georgia Pearl, you are quite talented. I got as far as the movie and knew I'd have to come back to this review when I have more time.

I love your sense of adventure and I agree with adding land tours too. I couldn't imagine going to some of these places and not staying extra days.

I'm going to set aside some time to see your entire review. Thanks for posting! I already love solo travel but you've got me thinking of Singapore. I just need to fit it in to my travel schedule - 2016 is already booked solid.