e-mailing passengers onboard

friend2dogs

We will be sailing on The Sea Princess in November. I remember reading somewhere on these boards that there is a way to reach a passenger using e-mail sent to the ship. Can anyone direct me to that thread? I would surely appreciate your help.

We will be sailing on The Sea Princess in November. I remember reading somewhere on these boards that there is a way to reach a passenger using e-mail sent to the ship. Can anyone direct me to that thread? I would surely appreciate your help.

If you have a hotmail, aol, or yahoo email address you can have anyone write you via that address and you can check it in the internet cafe........i keep a yahoo mail address just for that purpose.

Hi and welcome to the boards.

You can email the ship by addressing it to:

seaprincess@princesscruises.com

Have them place the passenger name and cabin number in the subject line.

They will deliver the email to the mailbox outside your door.

We've always been able to access our regular (not Yahoo or AOL, etc.) account on the ship. Has this changed? Nancy

Nancy,

No, this hasn't changed and we also check our email while on board. I understood the OP's question to be how to reach them via the ship's email. I learned about my Goddaughter's birth this way and they even printed out her picture and delivered it (no pun intended). :)

Thank you so much...my mother in law is in poor health, and we were concerned about being accessible while at sea. I appreciate your help.
If it's a family emergency or information, they will deliver it. If someone uses the ship's communications center for general email, they won't.

I've had a couple of emails on different cruises/ships with family medical problems and they were both delivered directly to my cabin and the staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful.

If it's general family or personal email, then you should use your own email provider via the computers in the Internet cafe.

every night my kids, whom we left behind this time :( e-mailed us and always included a picture of them with our kitties on the web cam. Made me feel so much closer to them. Hotmail accounts are perfect for this kind of communication. This next cruise the kids will have to stay up to date with college classes and high school classes via e-mail. Wish I had one more cruise under my belt with princess so the internet access was free!:(

happy cruising!

Archived