Golf at Cinnamon Hill - Royal Caribbean Excursion

rykaydad

My husband has done this twice. He really enjoyed himself. It was a full day.

Cindy,

Thanks for the feedback! Do you remember what time he was able to return to the ship? I was wondering if I should delay dinner reservations until after the ship is scheduled to leave the port.

My husband said the caddies were excellent and to follow their directions. He did return pretty close to sail time. the first time he went they were really close to sailaway. the next time we did have some time to shop but not a lot. I think he is a bit upset that he is not golfing this time but I wanted us to spend a beach day this time.

My husband said the caddies were excellent and to follow their directions. He did return pretty close to sail time. the first time he went they were really close to sailaway. the next time we did have some time to shop but not a lot. I think he is a bit upset that he is not golfing this time but I wanted us to spend a beach day this time.

Cindy, Thanks again for the feedback!

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have friends who are planning on this excursion in February. Can you tell me what you would think the gratuity to the caddy should be? Thanks!