Can your room key access multiple rooms?

@homeinok

We are traveling with 2 high school girls and had to book One parent and one kid cause of the booking rules can we get our room keys programmed so we can get in both rooms?

IF the girls are 13 or older they could have been booked in their own room. Here is the link to Carnivals policy.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2544/kw/travel%20with%20minors

This happens often especially when one of the minor children are the BFF however it clearly says they must have a relative or guardian and that the guardian need not be a legal guardian. Sorry you were misinformed.

IF the girls are 13 or older they could have been booked in their own room. Here is the link to Carnivals policy.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2544/kw/travel%20with%20minors

This happens often especially when one of the minor children are the BFF however it clearly says they must have a relative or guardian and that the guardian need not be a legal guardian. Sorry you were misinformed.

Wish I would have known that hopefully I can get them to change that once we get on board.:)

Wish I would have known that hopefully I can get them to change that once we get on board.:)

You can probably call Carnival and switch it now. I'd still want the extra key anyway. My kids always stay across the hall or next door but I feel better having a key to access their room. We also get them one to ours.

We are traveling with 2 high school girls and had to book One parent and one kid cause of the booking rules can we get our room keys programmed so we can get in both rooms?

Upon embarkation, all go to go to Guest Services and request that S&S cards reprogrammed so the adults are in one cabin and the girls are in the other. You can at that time ask for a separate card that just opens the girls' cabin door.