Attire Question on Diving to Carribean.

cruiseelady

I read this on cruise critic " At night, jeans, T-shirts, shorts and bare feet are prohibited in public areas, including the main dining room." Is this really the case for MSC Divina? I was thinking of taking a cruise to Caribbean in the Spring but I was very put off by this info. Just wondering if this was accurate from your experience so that I could make a decision on where this cruise line is the right choice for me.

Also wanted to know do they have prices in USD or Euro on board for drinks and everything else?

Any dance classes?

PS. My heading "Attire Question on Diving to Caribbean." I meant to say Divina to Caribbean, unfortunately cant edit the heading.

Edited by cruiseelady

I read this on cruise critic " At night, jeans, T-shirts, shorts and bare feet are prohibited in public areas, including the main dining room." Is this really the case for MSC Divina? I was thinking of taking a cruise to Caribbean in the Spring but I was very put off by this info. Just wondering if this was accurate from your experience so that I could make a decision on where this cruise line is the right choice for me.

Also wanted to know do they have prices in USD or Euro on board for drinks and everything else?

Any dance classes?

PS. My heading "Attire Question on Diving to Caribbean." I meant to say Divina to Caribbean, unfortunately cant edit the heading.

They enforce the no bare feet rule everywhere (thankfully), not sure about the shorts rule. They may allow this on US sailings, not so much elsewhere. Where it is not something passengers tend to want to wear to dinner. No issues with jeans though especially on casual evenings.

On the whole MSC are not strict at enforcing policies unless they are safety policies. Attire tends to be a suggestion rather than a hard and fast rule.

A sailing from the US will be priced in USD onboard.

They do have various dance classes.