Four Ambassador Suites - Downtown Miami

Four Ambassadors is really not a hotel, but a private condo with studio & 1 bedroom apartments. As I understand it, some owners put their units in a rental pool, and you can rent them by the night, but it's not really like a traditional hotel. It's an old complex, but it's in a great location with spectacular views.

Four Ambassadors is really not a hotel, but a private condo with studio & 1 bedroom apartments. As I understand it, some owners put their units in a rental pool, and you can rent them by the night, but it's not really like a traditional hotel. It's an old complex, but it's in a great location with spectacular views.

I do understand that it's not a hotel. However, they seem to offer the same ammenities that a hotel would...salon, spa, restaurant, pool etc. From the pictures that I have come across - the room look a little shady but the lobby and all look ok. My thing is that I am traveling with a large group and they offer rooms that would accomodate 6 people. I do appreciate your quick response :)

I'm sure it's fine for the price they're getting, it seems to be pretty inexpensive for that location... I haven't been in their rooms, but my experience with a similar type place, of a similar age, is the rooms vary greatly since they're individually owned and some owners seem to keep them updated better than others.

Archived