Cost of taxi in FLL to port and back to airport

Kim

Can anyone please tell me the cost of a taxi ride to the port and then back to the airport (which I'm assuming is the same)? There are five of us plus luggage so we will have to take two taxis and I'm wondering if Airport Express Shuttle is cheaper at $9.00 per person plus tip.

Thanks for any help.

hi my name is larry and i own A.L.M. TRANSPORTATION AND TOURS AND I WILL CHARGE YOU IN A VAN 15 PASS $7.00 PER PERSON EACH WAY IF YOU WANT TO BOOK IT LET ME NO 954-718-3777 OR 954-553-6777 IF YOU WE ALSO HAVE 28 PASS MINI BUSES AND 49 AND 57 PASS MOTOR COACHES THE COST IS 6 PER PERSON IF YOU HAVE 28 MIN THANKS CALL IF YOU WANT TO BOOK

just to let you no the taxi just raised there prices 30% and now when you get in taxi befor you move the meter coms on for 2.50 if you take a taxi the fare to airport is a min 16.00 since the raise any just a food for thought thats why at 7.00 per person in a van is better because you can get all the luggage in there so if you ever need that service call alm transportation www.almtransportation.com

954-553-6777

just to let you no the taxi just raised there prices 30% and now when you get in taxi befor you move the meter coms on for 2.50 if you take a taxi the fare to airport is a min 16.00 since the raise any just a food for thought thats why at 7.00 per person in a van is better because you can get all the luggage in there so if you ever need that service call alm transportation www.almtransportation.com

954-553-6777

Buddah you can't advertise here!

Archived