Enchantment of the Seas vs Carnival Victory

During April a friend and I are looking to take a four day cruise from Port Canaveral. Our choices are the Victory or Enchantment. I've been on several cruises - this will be her first. The only Carnival cruise I was on was in 1998, and I wasn't impressed. Generally I've sailed on RCCl or Princess.

Opinions on this cruise? Carnival has bigger cabins, and is cheaper. I've had 6 cruises on RCCL and loved them. Is it worth the smaller cabins and extra money to sail on the Enchantment? BTW, we're in our 50's, and not party animals. Just looking for a relaxing get-away-from-the-family.

Thanks!

Susan in Maine

We were on the Enchantment last year and found our Oceanview very comfortable. It had a small sofa and table and the space was well designed.

Have been on most of the major cruise lines and found the Enchantment to be very good by comparison. Nice Solaruim and Park Cafe, good food, good entertainment. Just our experience.

we have sailed enchantment two years in a row in november. both times were last minute bookings so very low rates.

we enjoy the ship - but we sail for pure relaxation, we'll go to a show if we feel like it. we eat mdr and found the food acceptable - some of it very very good.

this year we spent ever evening enjoying the adult karoke after dinner.

coco cay is most enjoyable when there is only one ship in port.

I came home from work the other day and told the hubby that I had to take time off from work before I loose the time. I told him to pick a cruise on February. My criteria.. I want to relax.. flights out of NY were cheap and we had been on Enchantment for or first cruise. We fell in love with cruising on that ship.