Any Kids Club / Baby Nursery Expriences?

danyelle

We are seriously considering a sailing on Divina with our 3 and 2 year old. Does anyone have reviews of the children and baby program. We probably will only use the sitting service for an hour or two a day so we can enjoy a meal together.

We are seriously considering a sailing on Divina with our 3 and 2 year old. Does anyone have reviews of the children and baby program. We probably will only use the sitting service for an hour or two a day so we can enjoy a meal together.

I can only speak for the Kids club as our son was 4. It was wonderful, great staff, lots of activities, they also go to every show and my son loved it. They really do a great job, and 50.00 for the entire cruise from 10pm to 2am is a wonderful deal and of course it's just an option for you:)

Tim

Oh thank you both!!!

Since posting this, we decided to just go ahead on the Divina sailing. We're so used to Royal so this will be nice to try.

@skyking i didn't know about that $50 deal. That's incredible.

@tomvet i'm going to check out your post now.

Thanks again!!! We're so excited.....ok I'm so excited...my husband will be on board with the idea shortly haha

@tomvet your kids are the CUTEST!!! Thanks for the thorough review and great info on the kids club. I am glad we're trying MSC now!

You will have a lovely time on MSC if and only if you go not expecting RCCL. MSC are different and because people expect traditional cruise lines and MSC don't deliver they are disappointed. SO please have an open mind and you will have a great time. Their ships are stunning - probably the best at sea, food is great, entertainment as good as the rest but they do lack a 'je ne sais quoi' and I mean that literally that it is hard to describe - it is a combination of continental European arrogance, inefficiency, poor customer service and lack of an intuitive service. I think it is down to the Italian style of management - very autocratic where the big boss makes the decisions and the front line staff cannot and often deal with your query with a shrug. So if everything has to be kicked up the line, it takes ages to sort. These are niggles and of course they may build up - so best let them unless they are critical importance!

You will have a lovely time on MSC if and only if you go not expecting RCCL. MSC are different and because people expect traditional cruise lines and MSC don't deliver they are disappointed. SO please have an open mind and you will have a great time. Their ships are stunning - probably the best at sea, food is great, entertainment as good as the rest but they do lack a 'je ne sais quoi' and I mean that literally that it is hard to describe - it is a combination of continental European arrogance, inefficiency, poor customer service and lack of an intuitive service. I think it is down to the Italian style of management - very autocratic where the big boss makes the decisions and the front line staff cannot and often deal with your query with a shrug. So if everything has to be kicked up the line, it takes ages to sort. These are niggles and of course they may build up - so best let them unless they are critical importance!

OK this is nice to hear in advance! We've traveled internationally and haven't yet had a trip we didn't find a way to enjoy even when it seemed everything was going against us. Glad to have the heads up!