Anyone want an entertainment book coupon?

cozymel

Hi all,

I have 3 entertainment book coupons for $100/off a 7-day Carnival cruise or $50/off a 3-4-5 day cruise. They are good for sailings through 12/31/05. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to mail one to you.

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Hi all,

I have 3 entertainment book coupons for $100/off a 7-day Carnival cruise or $50/off a 3-4-5 day cruise. They are good for sailings through 12/31/05. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to mail one to you.

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Hi all,

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Melanie I'd love one for my October sailing. But, as above are they only for new bookings? If not e-mail me and I'll give you my address:) pineview01 at aol.

Thanks,

Melody

Hi all,

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Melanie I'd love one for my October sailing. But, as above are they only for new bookings? If not e-mail me and I'll give you my address:) pineview01 at aol.

Thanks,

Melody

DH30, it says you have to submit it with deposit (although I think it will work as long as you haven't made your final payment) Sometimes it's up to your travel agent....If you want to check with your TA, the coupon says to ask for fare code "CPEP".

Terry, it is good for stateroom categories 6A through 12 (exluding 6E and 9A)....whatever that means...lol.

Here are the terms and conditions:

Applies to new individual bookings only. Limit one certificate per stateroom.

Offer is capacity controlled and space may be limited on certain cruises.

Applies to purchases at the available rates for stateroom cat 6A through 12 (excluding 6E and 9A).

Offer is combinable with Carnival's Super Savers Discount. Not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer.

Sailings for single occupany booking is $50 for 7-day and $25 for 3-4-5 day.

DH30, it says you have to submit it with deposit (although I think it will work as long as you haven't made your final payment) Sometimes it's up to your travel agent....If you want to check with your TA, the coupon says to ask for fare code "CPEP".

Terry, it is good for stateroom categories 6A through 12 (exluding 6E and 9A)....whatever that means...lol.

Here are the terms and conditions:

Applies to new individual bookings only. Limit one certificate per stateroom.

Offer is capacity controlled and space may be limited on certain cruises.

Applies to purchases at the available rates for stateroom cat 6A through 12 (excluding 6E and 9A).

Offer is combinable with Carnival's Super Savers Discount. Not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer.

Sailings for single occupany booking is $50 for 7-day and $25 for 3-4-5 day.

I also have 3 coupons if anyone is interested also. $100 off is VERY NICE!! When I had booked my cruise with my PVP, he told me to just give him the CPEP code on ticket - I ended up booking a 9A (corner aft) so we could not use it. I am purchasing a new book for next year and WILL use one of them!

email me at ceceliajean1@yahoo.com If ANYONE else needs a coupon..I will gladly mail it out!!:D

On our last cruise I couldnt use a coupon because we were a GROUP cruise....:(

We received a better rate through a PVP than what we would get using a coupon. We mentioned we had the coupon, and she told us she could do better.

Having read that people have sent them in after final payment to an address at CCL (I don't have handy right now) I sent ours in to see what would happen. We received a letter back saying we couldn't use it because our rate was "as low as they go" already. Worth the postage to try, but it seems they have restrictions they actually adhere to.

SCkat...I just checked out the Entertainment.com site and it said the 2006 books were available for delivery now. They were $30. I like to wait til they have a "sale" I had a book this year...sold the car and I think the book went with it!!!

SCkat...I just checked out the Entertainment.com site and it said the 2006 books were available for delivery now. They were $30. I like to wait til they have a "sale" I had a book this year...sold the car and I think the book went with it!!!

:) thanks... i was just coming back to post this. i think i'll wait until they have a sale or buy it through mypoints.

Archived