Anyone want an entertainment book coupon?

cozymel

Not Trying To Sound Stupid......but What Kinds Of Coupons Do These Entertainment Books Have? Cruised With Carnival Once. Thinking Of Booking A Last Minute Cruise For The Week After Thanksgiving. I Know That They Don't Have Any Promotions For The Cruise That I'm Looking At.

Not Trying To Sound Stupid......but What Kinds Of Coupons Do These Entertainment Books Have? Cruised With Carnival Once. Thinking Of Booking A Last Minute Cruise For The Week After Thanksgiving. I Know That They Don't Have Any Promotions For The Cruise That I'm Looking At.

You should be able to use a coupon for your cruise..... they have restaurant, golf, movies, fast food, rental cars, air discounts and a couple cruiselines including Carnival..plus sooo much more - sporting events also

FOR DOLORES - I sent yours out in the mail this morning,

FYI

I just booked my cruise with Carnival last night. When I tried to use my Entertainment book coupon they told me that because I was getting a past guest discount, that I could not use my $100.00 off coupon.

That is the problem I have run into everytime I have tried to use one... I get a better deal without the coupon... it is ONLY combinable with the super saver discount, nothing else. Even with groups, I get a quote outside the group with the coupon, and it is always higher than the group price.... just be happy you got a good price!!!

Archived