Freedom of the Seas Daily Compass?

Thanks for the reminder! I am starting to post them now at http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/canadiantyler/library/Freedom%20of%20the%20Seas%20compasses

Will be posting them this morning, so if they are all not there yet, check back later.

I am missing the last day (sorry!)

Thanks so much!!! Last year, we cruised on vision in march for our very first cruise and we used your compasses to plan! This year we are going on freedom in march and doing the same again! So weird we did the same cruises back to back! Thanks again :) Jane

Thanks so much!!! Last year, we cruised on vision in march for our very first cruise and we used your compasses to plan! This year we are going on freedom in march and doing the same again! So weird we did the same cruises back to back! Thanks again :) Jane

Oh wow. Glad to help. Let me know what you're booking for next year lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Glad to help. Let me know what you're booking for next year lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Lol...im actually booked on adventure in august so my husband can actually go on his first cruise! After that i think we may be out of money! I will just enjoy seeing yours! Jane

Tyler, the photos of your little one in the water with dolphin, can you tell me where that was please.

Hoping it was on your last eastern cruise because my gd would love to do that.

Thanks

It was in Cozumel at Chankanaab in January 2013. Highly recommend it if you're there.

Edited by Canadian Tyler

Thanks again for posting these! Sorry if this is a dumb question - Any idea how I can print them so I can read them offline? I've tried downloading to photobucket. I've tried downloading to my computer and tried converting to PDF. When I print, it is so small I can't read it. If I blow it up, it's too distorted. Anyone else successfully print these?

Thanks for the reminder! I am starting to post them now at http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/canadiantyler/library/Freedom%20of%20the%20Seas%20compasses

Will be posting them this morning, so if they are all not there yet, check back later.

I am missing the last day (sorry!)

• 11 months later...