Anyone want an entertainment book coupon?

cozymel

Hi all,

I have 2 entertainment book coupons for $200/off a 8-day or longer NCL cruise or $100/off a 7-day cruise. They are good for sailings through 12/31/05. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to mail one to you.

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Hi all,

I have 2 entertainment book coupons for $200/off a 8-day or longer NCL cruise or $100/off a 7-day cruise. They are good for sailings through 12/31/05. If anyone needs one, let me know and I'd be happy to mail one to you.

Happy sailing all!

Melanie

Hi Cozymel,

Would it be possible to mail one of them for me? We are on Dawn 10/30/2005. I would really appreciate that!

My address is: Endrodi S. u. 44/a, 1026, Budapest, Hungary

Thanks a lot for your kindness!

Hi Cozymel,

Would it be possible to mail one of them for me? We are on Dawn 10/30/2005. I would really appreciate that!

My address is: Endrodi S. u. 44/a, 1026, Budapest, Hungary

Thanks a lot for your kindness!

dont want to be the bearer of bad news but chances are they willl not take them, usually these coupons are based on brochure rate which no one ever pays.

they do not apply to any holiday or any special rates, this includes latitudes, senior, group, etc, etc, etc.

For instance on our cruise they would have gladly taken the coupon but our rate would have been 800 dollars more the we paid and then they take off the 200 dollars, not per person, per cabin.

Please read the fine print, i know they are giveaways but trying to use them is very frustrating

Cozymel, just one more important thing: my name is Istvan Komoroczki - I forgot to post it...

It's worth a try, might be that they dont accept it ut we wouldnt know it without trying...:-)

Thanks once again!

Hey, komo -- I see you're on the same cruise that we're on! Won't you join our roll call? http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=78232. We've got quite a lively group! :D

It's probably too late to use that coupon; you have to send it in with final payment. We used one for our upcoming cruise. I beg to differ with some of the comments here -- I thought we got a great price on our cruise (even before the $200 off), and I did shop around before we finally booked directly through NCL. If someone could post here (which they can't) where to get a better deal, I'd surely take their advice!!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have 4 of those coupons (from 2 different books) for 2006 sailings.

If you know you can use them and want them drop me an e-mail at: lorna.tilson@lmco.com and the first 4 get them.

Can't see trying to sell the silly things on e-bay, just thought I'd offer them to fellow CC'rs.

Also don't know about NCL but on Carnival I was able to apply one of theirs a few weeks after booking (direct) and was told if it was a sailing accepting them and final payment wasn't made, they would accept them. Or maybe it's just my PVP.

Anyway....................let me know, be glad to send them out.

I booked my cruise through Sam's Club and mailed in the coupon with my final payment. Sam's said they would forward my coupon to NCL and if it was accepted it would credited back to my credit card. If not they said it would be returned to me !>! Haven't received it back, haven't received a refund to my card and haven't heard a peep. I did get a pretty decent deal so I shouldn't complain.

Archived