Majesty 4 night question

My friend and I will be going on our first cruise in November, 4 night on the Majesty. I was just curious if anyone that has been on this ship before could answer a question for me:) How formal is the formal night? I was planning on wearing a red bridesmaid dress that I am wearing for a wedding next weekend, is that too much?? I just don't want to "over dress"

Thanks!!!

My friend and I will be going on our first cruise in November, 4 night on the Majesty. I was just curious if anyone that has been on this ship before could answer a question for me:) How formal is the formal night? I was planning on wearing a red bridesmaid dress that I am wearing for a wedding next weekend, is that too much?? I just don't want to "over dress"

Thanks!!!

I just got off a 4 night - I am trying to remember.... I am sure I saw some all decked out, but overall it was less formal than on a 7 night. Actually, I wore what I call a fancy sundress with heels and jewelry (that I bought on sale for $10.00 at JCP :) ) and I saw an older woman wearing the same dress as we were leaving the ship. I think most people dress up just so they can have nice pictures taken :eek: .

I just got off a 4 night - I am trying to remember.... I am sure I saw some all decked out, but overall it was less formal than on a 7 night. Actually, I wore what I call a fancy sundress with heels and jewelry (that I bought on sale for $10.00 at JCP :) ) and I saw an older woman wearing the same dress as we were leaving the ship. I think most people dress up just so they can have nice pictures taken :eek: .

You should be fine. You will see everything from sundresses to long formals. One of my tablemates wore her mother of the bride dress and many of the men were tuxes. You're so lucky yo be able to wear a bridesmaids dress a second time, I was in 7 weddings and never wore one a second time.

You should be fine. You will see everything from sundresses to long formals. One of my tablemates wore her mother of the bride dress and many of the men were tuxes. You're so lucky yo be able to wear a bridesmaids dress a second time, I was in 7 weddings and never wore one a second time.

I just came back from the 4 day Majesty cruise last month. Your red dress would be just fine. I guess it varies...our cruise everyone was very dressed from Tuxes to gowns. Even the kids were seen dressed in nice suites & dresses.

Dyanna

Archived