Is conditioner included in the spa rooms on Dream?

chespen

We will be staying in a balcony room in the spa on the Dream. I have read that all rooms on board have shampoo and body wash dispensers in the showers, but no conditioner.

I think we get spa toiletries in our cabin though, am I right? Will we also have hair conditioner or do I need to bring my own?

We will be staying in a balcony room in the spa on the Dream. I have read that all rooms on board have shampoo and body wash dispensers in the showers, but no conditioner.

I think we get spa toiletries in our cabin though, am I right? Will we also have hair conditioner or do I need to bring my own?

According to the room description page on carnival.com, you should indeed have conditioner:

Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms

Once you're inside, you'll find pleasing decor and in-room amenities like exclusive shampoo and conditioner, shower gel and vitamin-rich body lotions. Details matter, so you'll also find spa-branded bathrobes and slippers to enhance your stay.

We will be staying in one soon and I'm 99.99% sure that I read/saw that there would be conditioner in the upgraded spa toiletries. (I'm super picky so I will be bringing some of my own anyways[emoji4] )

Here is a spa stateroom video

You see a glimps of the toiletries lol!

You will get Elemis shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in 1.4 ounce plastic bottles. Most room stewards will replenish if asked. You will also get a free body scrub kit in the Spa. ask for it...Hope you will enjoy the Thalasso pool...

Most room stewards will replenish if asked....

That was going to be my question. Thank you! We have three in one cabin and I'm sure the shampoo etc won't last for 7 days. Would be nice to not have to use the regular stuff out of the wall. Thanks! :D

Edited by MaiTaiMary

Yes you will get Shampoo and conditioner. If you want more just ask your steward. I'm hook on Coud 9 Spa rooms, I do not care if it's an inside or outside cabin as long as I get use of their pool, hot seats and heated lounges. Good luck. :)

• 3 weeks later...