Cuban Revolution query

Has the itinerary for this cruise changed as the website shows the Cuban Fusion ports of call and not the ones listed in my brochure. I rang customer enquiries and she confirmed ports of call as shown in brochure, but I am worried that I might be paying for the wrong cruise if I book online.

There is a roll call about this, see above link. The online itinerary will be the correct one! We tend to find customers service a bit useless and you can never prove what they have told you and never reply to emails!

Thanks Tina for the prompt reply. Very disappointed that it's changed as we fancied the Cuban ports of call and that there was only one day at sea. Will have to think again about booking now.:(

Dear Nina 2000

Tina is correct, the Revolution cruise is now all but the same as the Fusion itinery.

We only booked because of the three ports in Cuba, before the changed the itinery, a small argument with Thomson's later, and we decided still to go as Havana is fantastic.

Two days at sea is a bit of a downer, but can't wait to see Havana again.

All the best

Mike and Janice