Majesty

Hi,hubby and i have been on several cruises,and 3 other thompson ships,we have booked on the majesty to canaries,,Does anyone know how much the drinks package is now,we dont drink alot but if it was really low it would be worth it,,,Also booked a outside plus cabin,as was told they are bigger is this correct ,,,Hoping for a bit of sun in january anyone know if it will be hot/warm

Thanks

Yes, lolmerry, the standard cabins are very small but the plus ones are ok. Not sure how much the drinks package will be, depends when you are going. If it's winter 16/17 it should still be free I think. if you do a mock booking online the price will come up.

Hi,hubby and i have been on several cruises,and 3 other thompson ships,we have booked on the majesty to canaries,,Does anyone know how much the drinks package is now,we dont drink alot but if it was really low it would be worth it,,,Also booked a outside plus cabin,as was told they are bigger is this correct ,,,Hoping for a bit of sun in january anyone know if it will be hot/warm

Thanks

Have just booked Majesty for the Colourful Coasts cruise around the Canaries over Easter. We are flying out to Tenerife on 22nd March from Bristol (only 30 mins from me) which avoids the hassle of other UK airports such as Gatwick, Heathrow or Birmingham!

I am travelling with daughter, son-in-law and 12 year old granddaughter and the drinks package for the four of us was quoted at £726.18 for the 7 day cruise. We are not big drinkers and when you consider that for the majority of the daytime in port you are out sightseeing it does not seem value for money. We therefore plan to pay as we go.

Which date are you sailing?

Suron