Princess Dawn: Dec. 23-cabin on lowest deck

emmasmom1

HI. Need advice on an outisde cabin for 3 on the lowest deck on the Dawn. Will bewe be able to see out the window?! Same deck as one of the dining rooms. Also, what are the pull down beds like? Will my daughte, age 14, fit on one? Where is it located in the cabin?

emmasmom1

Hi Emmasmom,

We haven't been on the Dawn, but have been on the Sea and Ocean Princess which I believe are all sister ships. We have stayed in the outside cabins on deck 5 you are referring to. Don't worry! You will have a nice window view, no obstructions. We usually pack 4 of us into the room, so the pull down bunks work just fine. They fold up into the ceiling during the day and the cabin steward pulls them down for night. My 17 and 19 year old fit in just fine and my 19 year old son is 6 foot! (feet do hang off a bit! icon_smile.gif We actually prefer to be on the lower decks for less motion and the convenience of being close to the action of the dining room, theaters and such. We only have to go up for the pool.

Hope this helps.

Pam

Archived