Regular Celebrity Cruiser tries P&O!

kruzgal

We are also looking at the Far East as we have never been and it is on the bucket list. It sounds as if we will have to look at Celebrity, particularly if we can get the drinks package included as well for the same price as a P&O cruise and flight to the Caribbean.

It's good to know we are not the only ones that get frustrated by the little things such as pool towels. We have just taken it for granted on Celebrity so it did come as a bit of a surprise on P&O when they weren't there.

At the end of the day it pays to shop around and choose the cruise line that suits your needs at the time. On this occasion P&O suited us for the reasons stated and we definitely made the right decision. I am glad we have branched out and not got stuck to one cruise line as they all have something to offer, depending on your requirements.

I must say that I was very disappointed with P and O, having tried them once in 2014. It was a mini cruise, which I know are different to other cruises, but the food was terrible in the buffet, and the bars were badly laid out and didn't have a good atmosphere. This was on the Aurora. We are Brits and much prefer Celebrity or Princess.